What you'll do
- Take ownership of Product design for Tartan's product across Desktop, Mobile (Web) and Mobile (Android and iOS) builds
- Creation, implementation and maintenance of a consistent Design Language for Tartan across all platforms
- Take high-level product ideas from conception to mockups, wireframes, and finished renderings
- Partner with engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch
- Come up with various ideas and strategies to sustain and increase engagement and retention through various design elements
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Collaborate with development, and marketing teams
- Track the initiatives and measure week over week progress
- A/B test various strategies, make improvements and take key decisions around them
- Be data driven and open to experimentation
We would love to hear from you if
- You have 3+ years of experience on hands-on user experience and visual design in the software industry with a strong focus on responsive design for cloud-first desktop/browser applications
- 1+ years of professional experience using Figma or Sketch and pushing these design tools to their limits. You are fluent in nested symbols/components and auto-layout constraints
- Strong background in interaction design, with the ability to effectively articulate the rationale behind design decisions
- Strong visual design sense and impeccable attention to detail, with a drive to speak up when something is not implemented to your standards
- Intensely curious, with a good understanding of analytics and a desire to learn from the data
- Proficient in various research and design techniques such as qualitative research methods, personas, wireframing, task analysis, journey mapping, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, etc
- Comfortable with uncertainty and things changing fast, this is early-stage startup life. You're constantly balancing the need for quality and well-thought details with the required speed of iteration
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially Going from an on-paper idea-to-revenues in less than 12 weeks - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework.
- What else: You will get a MacBook for working.
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises.
- Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
- Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for work.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!