Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time 🎯
If you have ever applied for a home loan, car loan or a credit card, during the process, you were asked to share a proof of your income through payslips or IT return or a bank statement to assess your income. You probably had to manually find the necessary documents and upload them to a platform, or send them via e-mail. In some cases, you might even have needed to submit a request to your HR department for help.
Tartan helps precisely here – by offering a digitally embedded income verification solution to securely transmit your income data including the payslips without a pause in your application process. ✨
Our technology allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail custom benefits through their employers.🔥
What you'll do:
- Work with the C-suite executives for workforce planning, budgeting and talent nuturing initiatives.
- Manage end to end recruitment cycle from sourcing, screening, scheduling, coordinating till the closure, as an individual or build your own team to run the process.
- Build and Manage the People ops team and function from the ground up.
- Manage candidate experience by fostering long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment, and sourcing methodologies
- Work closely with the marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Create and distrubute reports about hiring metrics and set up the roadmap for future hiring including budgeting.
- 6+ years experience in the HR or people operations function.
- Must have worked in B2B or Tech oriented organization
- Must have experience in building and managing the people ops function
- Experience in HRMS Software management and Operations
- Must have Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills
- Personable demeanor, attention to detail, and good judgment
- Familiarity with Gsuite, Slack, ATS management, reporting etc
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially [Going from an on-paper idea-to-revenues in less than 12 weeks] - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options. Read more. Read in detail on our flexible benefits in the next section.👇
- What else: You will get a MacBook for working anywhere. Work at comfort and choose your flexible hours as long as you finish the tasks.
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.