Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) which has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace which has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward, and recognition, and much more.
Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time, which allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail custom benefits through their employers.
Batik is looking for a seasoned Marketing professional based out of Mumbai who will report directly to the Founder of the company and will manage the team and efforts responsible for planning, implementation, and execution of all the digital and offline customer acquisition, retention, brand building initiatives. You will focus on directly creating marketing programs that are ROI-driven, measurable, high impact, and viral in nature for a hyper-growth company. We are looking to team up with someone who is a passionate, high-energy person, a go-getter, and obsessive about data and metrics.
What will you do?
- The candidate will be required to work closely with sales, product, and account management teams to generate leads for the business
- Will be expected to operate cross-functionally to help in product marketing, creating lead-generation campaigns, and execute the annual marketing plan
- The person will also work on creating and identifying new opportunities to generate content, engage thought-leaders and increase awareness of the business unit
- The person will also be responsible for generating and managing PR relationships and manage associations with portals and influencers
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 8 to 10 years of progressive experience working in a marketing role with experience in Digital (Lead Generation, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Marketing, Affiliate, Alliances, Display Ads, Video Advertising, Retargeting, Mobile Marketing) and Offline (ATL, BTL, partnerships, PR and community management) marketing activities.
- Demonstrable success in creating, executing, and measuring marketing plans and campaigns across channels with a track record of successfully achieving KPIs in the technology-driven environment
- Create, own, and implement overall marketing strategies, providing leadership and direction to team members
- Understanding the company’s unique market position, its advantages, and challenges for marketing channels.
- Develop, iterate and launch marketing programs, rolling out to multiple new markets and geographies
- Manage and lead the Marketing team, PR efforts, Demand Generation, Platform Marketing, Product Marketing, Program Management, and Brand Management.
- Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns that build the company’s pipeline and also mature existing opportunities
- Develop strategies for inbound and outbound campaigns including tactics such as SEM/SEO, Email, Social, affiliate, alliances, and more to build the lead database and increase qualified opportunity creation.
- Manage, track, report, and present program budgets by channel-campaign costs, performance, and ROI through the demand generation lifecycle.
- Provide marketing expertise to the Company by building, developing, and managing a marketing team capable of carrying out the necessary marketing strategies and tactics
- The ability to articulate platform and brand vision to the community at large and also to internal teams
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially, going from an on-paper idea-to-revenues in less than 12 weeks - have big plans for 2023 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework.
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.