What you'll do
- You will join a growing team of experienced developers building a cross-platform application, backend services and open platform
- You will work closely with our product team, teaming up in small cross-functional teams to bring features from idea to prototype to final implementation
- You will collaborate with your peers to define architecture, quality standards, and best practices and participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions
We would love to hear from you if
- You have working knowledge of algorithms and data structures with space and memory complexities
- You have 3+ years of experience as a software engineer at a SaaS or technology company, including familiarity with the different pieces of technology involved in building modern web applications
- You are proficient in backend development and technologies. You should understand concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation and their implementation.
- You deal well with constant change and high levels of ambiguity (we are a startup)
- Experience with source control systems (prefer Github)
- You have experience in building RESTful APIs, Spring framework and Mysql/RDS
- You have knowledge of Messaging Queues (Kafka/RabitMq/SQS), Dynamodb, Elastic Search, Redis/Memcache/Elasticache
- Strive to craft clean, reliable and highly maintainable code
- Experience with test driven development and pair programming
- To you, technologies and programming languages are about tradeoffs. You may be opinionated, but you're not ideological and can learn new technologies as you go
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially Going from an on-paper idea-to-revenues in less than 12 weeks - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framewor.
- What else: You will get a MacBook for working.
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises at will. We believe that a raise doesn’t need to be tied to an annual review.
- Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family. ****
- Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for working irrespective of your role at Tartan.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!