Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) which has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Batik is an employee benefits marketplace. We have built this on a mission to help employers elevate benefits offering to employees. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace which has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc. Employers can provide benefits at just one click and support their workforce’s well-being with zero administrative burden. In simple words, Batik is like an amazon marketplace.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward & recognition, and much more.
If you are a self-driven individual, excited to grow the business rapidly through creative, well-executed outbound strategies. Tartan is the right place for you, you will get to build, refine, and execute the outbound sales process & strategy, driving critical top-of-funnel opportunities. Your role will combine product, technical, and industry knowledge that will help us build an amazing product and better businesses.
What will you do?
- Directly responsible for question on new clients, managing key accounts, engaging with customers and driving key objectives
- Actively plans and execute Tartan's sales strategy, proactively identifies new opportunities in the open market, increasing Tartan's footprint of business and solutions with assigned customers
- Regularly conduct structured review sessions with internal & external stakeholders
- Execute paperwork, negotiate pricing contracts, own go-lives and post sales service
- Work coherently with internal cross functional teams , ensuring coordination, effective communication and team spirit
- Be the face of the organisation, representing the company mission, vision & objectives
- Be a part of a growing and aggressive sales team, help execute business objectives, strategies and growth plans of the company
You will be a good fit if you have the below
- Immediate joiners will be preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience, preferably in B2B sales, strategic alliances, account management customer facing roles specially in technology product sales.
- Experience with interaction with CXO’s .
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to develop product expertise and evangelize TartanHQ’s mission & value proposition to drive sales growth
- Strong interest in technology and financial services; intellectually curious
- Proficiency in using/help setup CRMs
- Self starter who is able to define and manage their own work streams
- You apply.
- 30 min - Recruiter screen.
- 60 mins - Hiring manager screen to chat with you about Tartan to find out what you are looking for in your next role and assess company value alignment.
- 60 mins - Team collaboration meeting to discuss work in detail
- 45 mins - Interview with a C-suite exec (either CTO or one of our co-founders)
- Any other informal conversations with people who you would be working closely with but didn’t get to meet during the interview process.
- We check references and make you an offer!
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially Going from an on-paper idea-to-revenues in less than 12 weeks - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options. Read more. Read in detail on our flexible benefits in the next section.
- What else: You will get a MacBook for working anywhere. Work at comfort and choose your flexible hours as long as you finish the tasks.
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises at will. We believe that a raise doesn’t need to be tied to an annual review.
- We believe that all employees deserve to own a part of Tartan. Everyone should be rewarded for a successful company outcome.
- We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
- You get a MacBook you can use for working anywhere, irrespective of your role at Tartan.
- At Tartan, it’s your contribution to the team that matters. We support you working remotely wherever you’d like.
- Times are tough, and we are all in this together. Sick leaves are not meant just for yourself but also to take care of your loved ones when they need you the most.
- Invest in yourself or your passion project. Take a course, do gardening or start a newsletter. At Tartan, we want to invest in your professional growth and personal.
- Whether it’s Netflix, Prime, Hotstar with the family, or cozying up with an audio-book, we provide a monthly stipend to spend on the streaming, entertainment, or news sources of your choice.