Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time 🎯
If you have ever applied for a home loan, car loan or a credit card, during the process, you were asked to share a proof of your income through payslips or IT return or a bank statement to assess your income. You probably had to manually find the necessary documents and upload them to a platform, or send them via e-mail. In some cases, you might even have needed to submit a request to your HR department for help.
Tartan helps precisely here – by offering a digitally embedded income verification solution to securely transmit your income data including the payslips without a pause in your application process. ✨
Our technology allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail custom benefits through their employers.🔥
What you'll do
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with Dev team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
We would love to hear from you if
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role of 2+ years
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Experience in different kinds of tests such as functionality, positive, negative, smoke, integration, user acceptance, performance, regression, load, security, installation etc
- Web & API testing
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework.
- What else: You will get a MacBook for working.
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises.
- Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family. ****
- Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for working irrespective of your role at Tartan.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!