Product Management intern
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders from Product, Engineering, Design, Data, and Operations to bring ideas to life.
- Create product solutions for both internal and external end-users; initiate, analyse, propose, launch and maintain app products.
- Work with Product Managers by using data to understand customer behaviour and performance of features; be data-driven in estimating size of impact and determining prioritisation.
- Gather insights on product adoption/improvements, track KPIs, identify key metrics and propose further iterations.
- Help deliver product solutions with high business impact, working closely with designers and engineers throughout the development process.
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Collaborate with development, and marketing teams
- Currently pursuing a MBA or Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics or a related field is preferred.
- Excellent communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills.
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development is preferred.
- Data-driven. Strong ability in analyzing data to derive insights and make decisions.
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work with ambiguity and change in the fast paced e-commerce industry.
- Enjoy the fast-paced dynamic environment
- Students must be willing to undergo a training for 4-6 weeks and intern
- Pre-placement offer (PPO) on performance of individual
- Stipend: 20-25k per month
Other Open Positions
Senior Marketing Manager
24L – 30L
Head of Content / Content Strategist
18L – 24L
Associate Product Manager
15L – 22L