Batik, a product by Tartan, is an employee benefits marketplace.We have built this on a mission to help employers elevate benefits offering to employees. Batik allows employers to access benefits across various categories such as finance, insurance, gift cards, health, fitness etc at exclusive prices. Employers can provide benefits at just one click and support their workforce’s well-being with zero administrative burden. In simple words, Batik is like an amazon marketplace.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward, and recognition, and much more.
Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time, which allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail custom benefits through their employers.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to help drive the strategy and delivery of the Batik product. A day in the life will consist of meeting with customers and developing a deep understanding of their problems, collaborating on the technical solutions with engineers, and advocating for our customers to internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is obsessed with solving customer problems and has experience building and scaling enterprise products.
What you’ll do?
- Work with cross functional team (Product, Services, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support Batik’s revenue goals.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Manage SEO.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
What you’ll need?
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Mailchimp, Hootsuite (or, other Social Media Management Systems)
- Proficient with Analytics.
- 3+ years’ experience in SEO, growth marketing.
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially Going from an on-paper idea-to-revenues in less than 12 weeks - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework.
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises.
- Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
- Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for work.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!