Batik, a product by Tartan, is an employee benefits marketplace.We have built this on a mission to help employers elevate benefits offering to employees. Batik allows employers to access benefits across various categories such as finance, insurance, gift cards, health, fitness etc at exclusive prices. Employers can provide benefits at just one click and support their workforce’s well-being with zero administrative burden. In simple words, Batik is like an amazon marketplace.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward, and recognition, and much more.
Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time, which allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail custom benefits through their employers.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to help drive the strategy and delivery of the Batik platform. A day in the life will consist of meeting with customers and developing a deep understanding of their problems, collaborating on the technical solutions with engineers, and advocating for our customers to internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is obsessed with solving customer problems and has experience building and scaling enterprise products.
What you’ll do?
- Take ownership of key Batik features and manage the prioritization, design, and delivery.
- Become the subject matter expert on user behaviour for use cases across multiple verticals
- Prioritise and groom the backlog based on weekly prioritization meetings with Customer Success, Support, and Engineering
- Develop wireframes and mockups of proposed experiences
- Manage the end-to-end development cycle by communicating requirements and partnering with engineering throughout
- Partner with product marketing to launch features, drive adoption, and achieve our go-to-market KPIs
- Collect and analyse data related to user behaviour
- Work with users to test and research ideas
- Report directly to the Founder & Head of Product.
- 5+ years of product management or experience at high-growth startups or from a large, world-class, enterprise product organisation
- Mobile app design and implementation experience preferred
- Experience shipping enterprise products (preferably B2B) with consumer-grade experiences
- Proven track record of putting the customer experience first and having a high degree of empathy for the user
- Proven track record of shipping products by translating vision into a product roadmap, collaborating with engineering on product delivery, and taking the product to market
- Direct product experience creating and working with APIs and front-end applications
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to collect and analyse data (SQL experience a plus)
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially Going from an on-paper idea-to-revenues in less than 12 weeks - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework.
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises at will.
- Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
- Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for work.
- Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!