Batik, a product by Tartan, is an employee benefits marketplace.We have built this on a mission to help employers elevate benefits offering to employees. Batik allows employers to access benefits across various categories such as finance, insurance, gift cards, health, fitness etc at exclusive prices. Employers can provide benefits at just one click and support their workforce’s well-being with zero administrative burden. In simple words, Batik is like an amazon marketplace.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward, and recognition, and much more.
Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time, which allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail custom benefits through their employers.
As a Customer Success Head for the Batik product, you’ll be responsible for creating, managing and executing the customer experience strategy of the organization. You will supervise and oversee the strategy, planning and execution of the organization’s overall customer experience goals. This includes liaising with other department heads to ensure all other teams contribute equally to providing customers a seamless experience across touchpoints.
What will you do?
- Creating effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards. Developing customer satisfaction goals and coordinating with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Run an effective sales & customer service process for employees of our client organizations
- Ensure that the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other business functions, consistently delivering great end-to-end customer experience across stages, channels and touch points in the customer journey
- Taking ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution. Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission. Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Enabling a two-way stream with customer facing teams through – collecting feedback from customer facing teams to derive meaningful insights for improvements and; guiding teams to ensure a customer-centric attitude while acquiring new customers or dealing with existing customers.
- Build and manage a team of communication and customer experience specialists with deep domain expertise in customer experience journeys
- Measure and track delivery ROI on identified transformation opportunities for customer experience along with driving continuous process improvement culture across customer experience
- Interact at executive/senior management level, proactively advocating for solutions and managing the customer escalation process
You are: An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to connect with key stakeholders - HR Heads, CEO's, Founders
- Strong market research, analytical skills and process driven approach.
- Up-selling ability - both through communication (B2C comm) + in person
- Call center experience (for customer handling/sales / up-selling - advantageous but not a pre-requisite)
- Proven ability to create high-performing sales teams globally in a young company.
- Experience working with marketing & product teams to build product/marketing strategies.
- Hands-on experience in Hubspot CRM, Forecasting, Pipeline management, team reviews and individual sales quotas.
- Experience in HR Tech, Rewards, Loyalty, and Incentives market will be a plus, though not a critical requirement.
- Team handling experience or team building experience is a bonus
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially Going from an on-paper idea-to-revenues in less than 12 weeks - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework.
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises at will.
- Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
- Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for work.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!