Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) which has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Batik is an employee benefits marketplace. We have built this on a mission to help employers elevate benefits offering to employees. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace which has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc. Employers can provide benefits at just one click and support their workforce’s well-being with zero administrative burden. In simple words, Batik is like an amazon marketplace.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward & recognition, and much more.
If you are a self-driven individual, excited to grow the business rapidly through creative, well-executed outbound strategies. Tartan is the right place for you, you will get to build, refine, and execute the outbound sales process & strategy, driving critical top-of-funnel opportunities. Your role will combine product, technical, and industry knowledge that will help us build an amazing product and better businesses.
● Drive and mange Customer Success Outcomes
o Post sales customer activation.
● Product Sales Activation
o Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
o Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
o Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
● Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
o Map customer journey
o Develop listening points in journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.)
o Standardize interventions for each point in journeyo
o Define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies
o Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
o Learn from best practices in industry
● Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success
o Define operational metrics for team
o Establish system for tracking metrics
o Create cadence for review within team
o Expose subset of metrics to executive team, company and board
● Lead Customer Success Team
o Recruit and train managers for each functional role
o Attract high potential individual contributors into team
o Create rapid onboarding process for new team members
o Foster collaboration within team and across customer lifecycle
o Encourage continuous learning within team
● Inspire Customer Success Across Company
o Create company-wide culture of Customer Success
o Align with Marketing around marketing to existing clients
o Align with Product around driving product roadmap
o Align with Sales around cross-sell and up-sell and focus on selling with a retention focus
o Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives
o Drive company-wide definition of ideal customer
o Create company-wide customer feedback loop
● 3+ years of experience developing and implementing best practices and processes for the customer success team
● Understands and adapt to functional and technical aspects of the product
● Ability to maintain a high-valued outcome-based relationship with an eclectic customer profile base
● Capability to gain trust and credibility by addressing customer’s needs and concerns
● Can Perform onboarding of accounts with the clients and ensure the best ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime
● Have Stellar presentation skills, client management, and written communication skills.
● Demonstrated progressive management experience leading teams
● Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
● Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem-solving, communication, delegation, and planning
● Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
● Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
● Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
● We are growing exponentially - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
● Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
● Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options. Read more. Read in detail about our flexible benefits in the next section. 👇
● What else: You will get a MacBook for working anywhere. Work in comfort and choose your flexible hours as long as you finish the tasks.
● So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
● Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises at will. We believe that a raise doesn’t need to be tied to an annual review.
● Stock Options 📈 We believe that all employees deserve to own a part of Tartan. Everyone should be rewarded for a successful company outcome.
● Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
● Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for work.
● Unlimited Sick Leaves ❤ Times are tough, and we are all in this together. Sick leaves are not meant just for yourself but also to take care of your loved ones when they need you the most.
● Passion Fund 🏀 Invest in yourself or your passion project. Take a course, do gardening or start a newsletter. At Tartan, we want to invest in your professional growth and personal.
● Wind Down 🎥 Whether it’s Netflix, Prime, Hotstar with the family, or cozying up with an audiobook, we provide a monthly stipend to spend on the streaming, entertainment, or news sources of your choice.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of. We’d love to hear from you!
Location: Gurgaon, Bangalore