Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time.
Tartan helps precisely here – by offering a digitally embedded income verification solution to securely transmit your income data including the payslips without a pause in your application process.
Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) which has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Batik is an employee benefits marketplace. We have built this on a mission to help employers elevate benefits offering to employees. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace which has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc. Employers can provide benefits at just one click and support their workforce’s well-being with zero administrative burden. In simple words, Batik is like an amazon marketplace.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward & recognition, and much more.
If you are a self-driven individual, excited to grow the business rapidly through creative, well-executed outbound strategies. Tartan is the right place for you, you will get to build, refine, and execute the outbound sales process & strategy, driving critical top-of-funnel opportunities. Your role will combine product, technical, and industry knowledge that will help us build an amazing product and better businesses.
• Recognise and reach out to clients in businesses.
• Create and assess a business marketing strategy.
• Develop competitive pricing strategies.
• Follow through with customer and ensure satisfaction.
• Oversee product development.
• Advise businesses on local, national, and international trends.
• Demonstrate company products and solutions.
• Satisfy technical needs during sales cycle.
• Articulate competitive positioning.
• Offer free or reduced trial periods for products.
• Record customer interactions in lead tracking and customer issue tracking systems.
• Solicit feedback on products and services.
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
• Create marketing material, presentations etc.
• MBA / PGDM (HR or Sales & Marketing) from top B School.
• Relevant experience of 4+ years
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in B2B/enterprise sales. SaaS experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills - verbal & written.
• Knowledge and understanding of social platforms including LinkedIn to conduct research for new prospects.
• Should be number driven. Have experience in carrying & achieving the personal target.
• Good practising knowledge/skill of MS suite, mainly word, Excel & power-point.
• Ability to grasp and understand clients and business requirements/dynamics quickly.
• Manage several prospects simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors.
• Good organization skills, good Networking skills & ability to build relationships.
• We are growing exponentially - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
• Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
• Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options. Read more. Read in detail about our flexible benefits in the next section. 👇
• What else: You will get a MacBook for working anywhere. Work in comfort and choose your flexible hours as long as you finish the tasks.
• So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
• Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises at will. We believe that a raise doesn’t need to be tied to an annual review.
• Stock Options 📈 We believe that all employees deserve to own a part of Tartan. Everyone should be rewarded for a successful company outcome.
• Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
• Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for work.
• Unlimited Sick Leaves ❤ Times are tough, and we are all in this together. Sick leaves are not meant just for yourself but also to take care of your loved ones when they need you the most.
• Passion Fund 🏀 Invest in yourself or your passion project. Take a course, do gardening or start a newsletter. At Tartan, we want to invest in your professional growth and personal.
• Wind Down 🎥 Whether it’s Netflix, Prime, Hotstar with the family, or cozying up with an audiobook, we provide a monthly stipend to spend on the streaming, entertainment, or news sources of your choice.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of. We’d love to hear from you!