Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) which has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace which has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, coupons, gym memberships, etc.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward, and recognition, and much more.
Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time, which allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail custom benefits through their employers.
What will you do?
- Identifying strategic partners by conducting market research to find the appropriate companies or domains to explore strategic alliances
- Build and execute on a plan to elevate our partnerships and build a robust opportunity pipeline. Our partnerships involve collaborating on GTM, product, technology, and marketing
- Build sustainable, trusting relationships across the “alliance partner”, and lead efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources into the sales campaigns of our partner.
- Build processes to grow our pipeline, innovate with GTM, market jointly with partners to customers and explore new avenues of growth
- Identifying the right opportunities, framing deal structures, negotiation & closing out of deals with a focus on business development and sourcing deals.
- Scale impactful partnerships and build a cross-functional view of the organization across sales, marketing, product, and customer/partner success
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Immediate joiners will be preferred.
- 4-7 yrs in alliances, partnerships, sales or similar experience.
- MBA degree is a plus, not a must
- Exceptional communication skills- written & verbal
- Proven ability towards constructive networking.
- Team player and multitasker with exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the rewards/gift cards/perks industry is a plus
- Prior experience in selling or managing clients for SaaS products/Tech solutions and similar enterprise solutions
- Hands-on experience on account management CRMs like Salesforce, Zoho, HubSpot, and similar
- Ability to manage clients/partners independently with minimum supervision
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially Going from an on-paper idea-to-revenues in less than 12 weeks - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options.
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.